Who we are?
We introduce ourselves as manufacturer and supplier of rubber parts/components.
Mini Mouldings was set up in 1966 by Late Mr Ayodhya Prasad Sharma and Mrs Prem Sharma in Dehra Dun with three machines and four employees. Quality being the core of our organisation and the company owning a Manufacturing Plant equipped with modern machinery in Dehra Dun city, our clientele has grown continuously at all levels.
Today Mini Mouldings manufactures hundreds of various types of rubber products for more than 100 big and small industries.
Mini Mouldings is a member of the Industries Association of Uttarakhand; http://iauonline.in
Why choose us?
- Manufacturing Experience since 1966: Our team has experience with regards to formulations as well as mass scale production. We have experience of supplying quality rubber products to various ISO companies and Defense organisations.
- MSME Benefits: The various subsidies and exemptions that our organisation receives as a benefit of being registered under MSME (Govt. of India) are passed on to our customers.
- Requirement Specific Solutions: We provide you rubber parts/components in the specific raw material that suits your particular need.
- Sales Tax Benefit: Industries based in Uttaranchal get benefit of being in the same state in terms of VAT input. While industries nationwide get the following benefit; UATT rate is 1% against form 3B/3D as against 12% and CST rate is 1% against form C.
- Logistics Benefit: Dehra Dun is well connected by road, rail and air to all major Industrial Areas in the region enabling us to facilitate timely despatch on short notice.
Know what our clients say about us?
“Impressive quality and punctual. We’re highly satisfied with our partnership with Mini Mouldings” – Phoenix Lamps
“The bond we share with Mini Mouldings is more than 35 years old, a unique customer oriented approach is their usp” – Kareyn Precision Machines